Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
How close are House Proud homes to the attractions?
House Proud homes are perfectly located for a fun-filled vacation, within just 25 minutes from Disney World! The distance to Universal Studios is between 20-40 minutes, Sea World is 20-35 minutes away, and Legoland Florida is 35-50 minutes away from our homes. There are stunning beaches both East and West, with the closest about 90 minutes away to the East.
When can I check in to my home and what time is check-out?
You are welcome to check into your vacation home from 4pm onwards on the day of your reserved arrival. Check-out is no later than 10am on the day of your departure. If you believe you may be early for check in or need a later check out, please give us a call in advance of your arrival. We will try to accommodate your request where possible, but if there is a back to back booking, we may not be able to agree to your request.
What will I find included in the home?
House Proud Homes are individual, privately owned homes so each has its own individual features and furnishings. All homes are self-catering but are sure to include all of the essentials for your stay including:
• Coffee Maker
• Starter Roll of Toilet Paper in each bathroom
• Trash Bag and one additional
• Satellite or Cable Television
• Outdoor sitting area: our stand-alone houses have private screened-in pool and patio areas, whilst townhomes have a courtyard and spa.
• Air Conditioning
• All bedding (linens, pillows, blankets, comforters etc.)
• Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Face Cloths (bring some beach sized towels for the pool!)
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Hair Dryer
• Fully Equipped Kitchens
Should I have my pool heated?
Even in the Sunshine State it can get a little chilly; if you are visiting in cooler months (October through April) the pool temperature can be as low as 60 degrees, not very fun for swimming! We'd recommend ordering pool heat during these times, but may not be necessary during the rest of the year.
Is Maid Service Included?
All of our homes will be professionally cleaned and sanitized before your arrival and after you depart. If you would like a "Mid-Stay" clean during your visit we would be happy to provide this service for a small fee (based on the size of the home).
Will there telephone service in the home?
All of our rental homes have landline telephones with a minimum of emergency (911) service and local calling service.
What do I do if there is an emergency during my stay?
There are two categories of emergency:
• If it is a medical, fire or other similar emergency; please dial 911 from your house phone for the local emergency services. Police, Ambulance, and Fire emergency services are all dispatched by dialing 911.
• If there is an emergency maintenance issue, for example a major A/C issue or a broken water pipe please call us on: 863-247-0623